1) Two-component, the curing speed can be adjusted. Fast curing rate, suitable for application indoors.
2) Neutral curing, no corrosion on metal, coated glass and other building materials.
3) Anti-aging, good performance in resistant to ozone and UV radiation.
4) Excellent performance in broad temperature range. No fragility, rigidification or crack at -30º C. And no softening or degradation at 90º C. It always keeps good flexibility when cured.
5) Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
6) Low water absorption
7) Lot matching of Base and Curing Agent is not required.
Antas-165 silicone sealant for insulating glass should not be applied:
1) as a primary or single seal in an insulating glass unit
2) as secondary seal in an insulating glass units that will be used in structural glazing applications.
3) to building materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents; Materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets and tapes
4) in contact with or exposed to sealants that liberate acetic acid.
5) in continuous water immersion or on the surface with fog, or wet surface, or in continuous wet place.
6) when substrate surface temperatures beyond 4º C (39. º C)~40º C(104º C).
7) on surface in direct contact with food.
To obtain ultimate physical properties, Antas-165 should be thoroughly mixed using an airless mixing system. The cure rate may be adjusted by changing the base-to curing agent mix ratio from 9: 1 to 13: 1 by volume. The recommended mix ratio the base to curing agent is 11: 1. Sealant physical properties are not significantly changed over this range. Changes in the temperature and humidity of the environment, however, will affect the working life. Neither hand-mixing nor mechanical mixing is satisfactory due to incorporation of air resulting in altered physical properties. Because of its reactivity with atmospheric moisture, Antas-165B should not be exposed to air for prolonged periods. During shutdown of mixing equipment, dispensing and mixing lines should be purged with uncatalyzed base to minimize sealant build-up.
Quality control tests are recommended to ensure optimum sealant performance, including:
1\ butterfly test to ensure proper mix
2\ working life or cure test to ensure expected sealant cure rate at proper mix ratio.
3\ Tab adhesion to ensure proper sealant adhesion to production surfaces.
Before using this product, clean all surfaces, removing all foreign matter and contaminants, such as grease, oil, dust, water, frost, surface dirt, old sealants or glazing compounds and protective coatings. The glass is recommended to be cleared and dried for two times.
When not being used it is recommended that the dispensing equipment be purged either with the uncatalyzed base, or flushed with a suitable solvent. If cured sealant has built up inside the equipment it is recommended to flush the equipment for the appropriate time. The solvent dissolves cured silicone sealant and provides optimum cleaning performance.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
AT-165A is in 200L drum(net: 180L);
AT-165B is in 20L drum(net: 19L).
165A: White, 165B: Black. Mixture: Black
9 months from the manufacturing date under 27º .
|Number||Test items||JC/T 486-2001 index||Measured value|
|1||Physical form||Even, exquisite paste,||Even, exquisite paste,|
|no bubble, no skinning, no gel||no bubble, no skinning, no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||165A:1.50; 165B:1.00|
|3||Tack free time,h ≤||≤ 2||0.9|
|4||Displacement( hot air-water circulation elongation at constant load)(±12.5)||No destruction||No destruction|
|Destruction (hot air-water circulation elongation at constant load )||No destruction||No destruction|
|5||Working time(snap time)||≥30||>30|
|6||Sag degree(Horizontal),mm,≤||No deformation||No deformation|
|Sag degree(Verticality),mm,≤||≤ 3||0|
|7||Elongation at constant load||No destruction||No destruction|
|8||Hot-press & hard-draw elongation at constant load (%)||No destruction||No destruction|
|9||Destruction (water immersion & X-ray elongation at constant load(%) at 60% tensile||No destruction||No destruction|
|Destruction kind (water immersion & X-ray elongation at constant load||No destruction||No destruction|