1) Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials
3) Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30º C. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90º C.
5) Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities of structural glazing
1) Can be used for glazing of glass of facotry and structural glazing of glass curtain wall
2) Structural bonding of glass curtain wall
3) Structural bonding of other curtain wall
4) Bongding for industrial purpose or other building
Antas-169 should not be applied:
1) to surface of substrate that bleeds oil, plasticizer or solvent; Materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets or tapes.
2) in totally confined spaces.
3) when substrate surface temperature exceeds 40º C ~4º C.
4) for continuous water immersion or on the surface with fog, or wet surface, or in continuous wet place
5) to surface in direct contact with food.
6) where mechanical wear is like to be encounted.
7) region that paint is required to sealant.
ASTM C 1184-05
The joint design of the structural sealant should be done by professional persons. For, structural purpose, the substrates samples with accessory materials(such as joint filler, setting blocks, spacer shims, and tapes) and design blueprint should be sent to Antas for test before the project starts.
Priming is not usually required when using Antas-169. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
Technical details are available in Antas for customers.
Adhesion test, compatibility test and stain test are available before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain:
Antas-169 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 30-120 minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
AT-169 is packaged of standard plastic drum (net capacity of 300ml) or aluminum-plastic composite film (net capacity of 590ml).
AT-169 is in black and white.
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation. The products must be stored under 27º C, in the cool and dry place.
|Number||Test items||GB16776-2005 index||Measured value|
|1||Appearance||Even,exquisite paste,||Even,exquisite paste,|
|no bubble,no skinning,no gel||no bubble,no skinning,no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||1.5|
|3||Tack free time, h ≤||≤ 3||1.8|
|4||Sag degree(Horizontal), mm ≤||No deformation||No deformation|
|Sag degree(Verticality), mm ,≤||≤ 3||0|
|5||Peel strength N/mm||N/M||4.9|
|7||Heat deterioration (Mass loss, %)||≤10||5|
|Heat deterioration (cracle)||No crackle||No crackle|
|Heat deterioration (powdering)||No powdering||No powdering|
|8||Tensile adhesion(23ºC) Mpa||≥0.60||0.92|
|Adhesion failed surface(23ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Ultimate tensile elongation rate (23ºC) %||N/M||289|
|Tensile adhesion(90ºC) Mpa||≥0.45||0.85|
|Adhesion failed surface(90ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion(-30ºC) Mpa||≥0.45||1.68|
|Adhesion failed surface(-30ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion after water immersionMpa||≥0.45||0.86|
|Adhesion failed surface after water immersion %||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion after water immersion& uv –radiation Mpa||≥0.45||0.98|
|Adhesion failed surface after water immersion& uv –radiation %||≤5||2|